AX-ZIP Archiver is the utility for creation and management of zip-archives. It can also extract files from CAB, RAR, JAR, ACE and 7Z archives. The utility is integrated into Windows Shell.
Original, double tree program interface allows to manipulate simultaneously several archives and to minimize the number of operations while working with archives.
Work with items of archives is similar to work with files and folders in Windows Explorer. Besides, AX-ZIP Archiver is simple and convenient file manager.
1. Full support of ZIP archives.
2. Extraction from CAB, RAR, JAR, ACE and 7Z archives.
3. Simultaneous work with several archives.
4. One drag creation of archives and adding of files.
5. One drag extraction of files from archive.
6. Deletion and renaming of files and folders in the archive.
7. Creation of folders in the archive.
8. Windows Shell integration.
9. Support of drag and drop technology.
10. Display of archive structure as a tree.
11. Familiar Explorer-like user interface.
AX-ZIP Archiver is a free trial software application from the File Compression subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-10-05. The program can be installed on Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
AX-ZIP Archiver (version 3.0) has a file size of 722.61 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 277 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.